Emily

Get back here!
I did! wink

Brenda

Didn't Evan know that the Kryptonite would scare the poor woman out of her wits?
Probably. But as I see agents, (which may not be realistic) their currency is information. To Eric and Evan, the most important thing was knowing if Esther was Martha. And it had to be achieved quickly. The green rock did that.

And incidently, working out how to prove that E=M was one of the hardest parts of the fic. Martha is too savvy to let it slip easily. It had to be something dramatic.

Vicki Good work re the barn. I looked for a place to slip a reminder into the story, but never found anywhere where it would seem natural.

Pat

It is ironic that all of the lives changed in the same instant,
The difficulty in writing the preceding parts was to time all the different aspects to arrive at one point together laugh

Sorry about the ulcers and scars - but thanks so much for the kind words.

Virginia Martha had a good plan. She realised that she would be one of thousands wanting to contact Superman. But when she saw the K, her reaction was automatic - which I imagine would be the difference between someone trained to work undercover and someone not trained.

Michael All those spiders, Michael!

The car crash idea is interesting. But that would have added a few more parts. By this stage, I was firmly set on the finish line.

DW Vegemite on bagels? Not so sure about that. wink Vegemite on toast with tomatoes - yum!

Laura But still managed to leave FDK clap

Elizabeth IIRC, Martha got the 'S' emblem out of a crate/box in the pilot.

Jen

I don't think he'll be too upset with Lois.
He needed some time to think about it. Lois arrived just a few minutes after he had remembered.

Thanks smile

Corrina.