huh

Evan nodded slowly as comprehension filtered through his mind. Martha Kent was one of the very few people who would react to what looked like a harmless green pebble.
Waits expectantly...

With a deep breath, Clark put on his glasses and jumped down from the loft. He strolled out of the barn with his hands in his pockets. "Rachel," he said, trying to tailor his tone to the part he needed to play.
Argh, you keep switching and teasing and torturing us.

Without even looking in his direction, she turned and fled to the front door.
Oh boy. I'm wondering of Menzies is still outside. Also, you never said she's reached it. He might call her Martha. Or say that Clark's looking for her. But then, for all she knows, they might still have a hold over Clark in some way.

He watched as she drove away. He listened carefully, but he couldn't hear the distinctive purr of the Buick. Lois must still be visiting with Maggie.
For some strange reason I wondered if Lois and Rachel might have a car crash huh It's probably the worst possible thing that could happen. Or Martha storming outside and getting into the street in front of a bus. You do did already kill one guy by bus.

Lois pulled onto the road, her stomach feeling like a tightly knotted ball of razor wire.
Yes, haste and sherrif's car head on might be bad if they meet.

And he remembered everything.
So, good? Or bad. Well, the preview seems to indicate Arctic bad. But what do I know. And did I already ask for a quick appearance of the magical number 19?

Michael, who's fresh out of graemlins to insert grovelling here...

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.