Joan: Clark has a guilt complex? Nah! Lola? That name does ring some sort of bell... laugh

MozartMaid: Glad you liked the VR scene. Alt-universe has the same problems as canon universe only sometimes has a different outcome.

Michael: Thank you for your insightful comments.

Huh. His birth-mother's date of death?
Hmmm. That would be assuming that Jaxon's mom is dead. Maybe it's the date his father finally acknowledged his existance?

Clark would never go in, would he? Not with what Lois had told him...
Nah. Not a lunkhead like Clark, who is emotional beaten up, and not thinking clearly. Obviously not! wink

OTOH, Lois would never do anything rash, would she? Not when she knew how it is likely to turn out (badly).
Of course not.

Umm...the lead shielding is only working against his x-ray vision, so what's going on? Is there Krytponite here?
Does it? Hmmm. That would explain why in Ordinary People Clark loses his powers despite the K being kept in a lead box. I thought Clark couldn't hear through lead either. Maybe Jaxon's just talking softly.

Gets a little green around the gills. There *is* Kryptonite here!
Interesting theory.

Baby's not happy indeed. Lois had better turn tail, and *fast*.
Baby hasn't eatten since that morning.

Well, she could water the computers.
laugh I just couldn't picture Lois doing that unless she had NO choice. So, I supplied her a bathroom.

Also, might rescue stepmother from clutches of dark father.
Sweet, naive Clark hasn't put those puzzle pieces together yet.

Oh dear. Couldn't he have just dangled him off the peak of the Imperial Landmark Building. And slowly removed scraps of his body parts? I'm sure Jaxon would have talked sooner rather than later.
Isn't the second law of his credo: Superman shall not act like Batman.

Clark. Clark. Clark. First off: You never, ever, turn down free advice on women. Second: Lois does not react to 'no'. At all. That word has just never been wired correctly.
rotflol Clark's thinking, this isn't the time nor the place, Lois!

Father no be happy, soon.
Do not underestimate the father.

With Clark, one has to ask: 'Wonder why?' Is that rhetorical?
All alt-Clark knows of Lex is what canon Lois told him and his brief view in the past.

Lola? So, Has Lois got amnesia? And since she has not met Clark, she doesn't have the WD persona to fall back on. Or is she just going by Lola Dane consciously?
Good questions. And why when Jaxon called Lucy 'Lo...' he might not have been thinking "Lois".

Oh dear. She has amnesia!
Or she's undercover. DEEP undercover.

Best not tell Mayson that. She might take it the right way.
I don't think he needs to tell Mayson for her to know it.

Actually, 'for' him. But that's semantics right now.
Does she make life choices FOR canon Clark?

And Ultrawoman is not yet in town.
Who? wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.