No, not Teeping, hearing.
Lois picked up Clark's first call for Mayson, when he was just waving her hairclip and not yet panicked, except maybe subconsciously?

Any woman interested in James for his car, would have been interested in him for just his money.
True. But introducing oneself as "James Olson, Internet Bubble Billionaire Extraordinaire" is so much more obnoxious than asking the girl if she'd like a spin in his Ferrari. Hmm... okay, maybe not.

You mean if Clark's apartment is considered part of the crime scene?
huh

He hurried to change OUT of it before Mayson came over. His brain was thinking WOMAN, not SUIT.
And yet, he still managed to open the door on the first try... Or walk straight and talk semi-intelligible... His Superman duties really did give him an edge.

Mayson's apparently pretty good a keeping a secret.
The perfect Superman girlfriend. As opposed to blabbermouth Lucy.

Superman may have been between Mayson and the brick wall, but then the wall burst forward with impact and unless she had her arms, legs, and head exactly where he had his, the fragments would have still struck her.
Now it really tricky. Just assumed he had kind of managed to wrap his arms around her. Got a spare Mayson around so we could do a Mythbuster?

By that point, she'll be to big (belly-wise) for B&E, or the curse will have gotten her, or she'll have returned to her own dimension...
laugh You shouldn't let her see the first reason, though...

I explain the line at the bottom of the Post in an Author's Note.
blush blush blush You did, didn't you. Maybe drop a little bit more, like Lois quoting a comparable line (So it's gonna be a just like with Doc Sattler, when she had to tell the guys she's very capable of walking across a raptor infested courtyard?). Will work so much better on the archived version.

George still made 'Star Wars' in Alt-Dimension,
Would be a sad 'verse otherwise, huh? Wonder about the tweaks, though. Maybe Leia grew up on Tatooine, met Mara Jade and her copilot Talon Karrde in Mos Eisly, went to rescue Luke on the Death Star and later met Han Solo and Chewbacca during the Thrawn Crisis?

A good canon Lois meets an evil alt-Lois
No, I was going for Bad Lois meets Bad Mindy. But your idea did give me an idea for the challenge board .

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.