Poor (Editor) Perry. I hope he gets his bearings back soon.

Sorry to hear Lois is in jail. I thought she had made a plea bargain to be in a psych hospital?

Mayson. :rolleyes: Mayson. Mayson. No matter which FanFic you end up in, you always treat Superman the same way. smile And you're always wrong about him.

Don't you think I've asked myself that a thousand times? he asked her mentally. That's why he'd taken dozens of classes. He was a certified paramedic. He'd been trained to handle explosives, earned his certificate to handle firearms, and even logged over twenty hours training with the fire department. The guys of the Sixth Street Station had taken dozens of pictures- it wasn't every day one trained Superman how to fight fires. He was registered to handle biohazardous material, knew how to evacuate an entire city, and he'd even taken the training for hostage negotiations. And at that moment, he'd love nothing more than to tell Mayson that he had also graduated the police academy. The city of Metropolis didn't think he was a liability- they'd given him a badge.
I love that Superman cared enough to take all those classes, but don't you think it would have made the news SOMEWHERE, if he had? Would Mayson feel differently about him, if she knew he had a badge? huh

Whose on Clark's phone? Is it Lois? I hope so. Just the person to get Clark out of Mayson's apartment. love

I was telling someone about this FanFic the other day and realized there must be meaning behind the title 'Double Jeoparty' = My guess, it a) doesn't bode well for Lois, and b) Lex is still alive someone out there.

Raised a lot of interesting questions. Wonder where you'll take us next.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.