Missing Lois - TOC

A small taste of part 1 of Chapter 3: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

“I was engaged to be married, Dr. Klein. I do understand the difference between men and women.”

Dr. Klein released a thankful breath. “So, you are taking precautions, then?”

“Precaution from what? The only thing we’ve discovered that can hurt me is Kryptonite.” Superman was confused.

Dr. Klein wrapped an arm around Superman’s shoulder. “Then you aren’t really dating a lot of women, if you don’t understand how a woman can crush a man like a tin can.”
Thank you for continuing to read my story and I hope you enjoyed this final part of Chapter 2.

This chapter would not have been as strong as it is without the terrific reviews/comments and the attention to detail it received from my Beta Reader, Lynn. I thank you and applaud you. clap

As I mentioned in my last FDK posting, I'm currently on the look-out for an additional person willing to BR a chapter or two (I do have 10 Chapters to my story - finishing any day now). Please click on the link below for more details and scroll to my last posting.

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for posting.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/04/14 02:40 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.