Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Part 7:

Superman landed outside the hospital, between two parked and empty ambulances. He landed as Superman and stepped out as Clark Kent. He went to the information desk, got Jaxon’s room number and headed upstairs.

Clark took a deep breath outside the room to focus. Don’t get angry, he reminded himself. Stay calm. He knocked on the door and peered inside. “Jaxon?”

Jaxon was sitting in bed, a bandage wrapped around his left shoulder. “Clark! How’s Lucy? Is she ok?” He looked anxious.

Clark stepped into the room. “She’s fine.”

Jaxon sighed in relief. “I was worried. Superman zoomed in, grabbed her, and disappeared. And then nobody heard from either of you. I was afraid she’d…”

“No. She’ll be fine.” Clark thought he should add more, though he didn’t want to. This man was in contact with the shooter and gave him Mayson’s name. But Jaxon didn’t know that Clark knew; he had to keep his cover. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see you.”

“I understand.” Jaxon placed a smile on his face before it fell. “It’s all my fault.”
Again, I would like to thank Lynn for all her excellent BRing skills. Part 6 is 115% better because of her. Thank you, Lynn.

I will try to post part 7 this weekend; although, I have a houseguest coming (and since my guestroom doubles as my office) I might not be able to post, again, until Monday. If that's the case, I'll try to post M-W-F next week. We're coming to the end of Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 is one of my favorite.

I hope you all enjoyed this section.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/16/14 01:53 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.