I meant to say this earlier but I like the way you are naming your chapters. It’s nice to see the thematic preview at the start.

Now, as for Chapter 4:
"I sincerely doubt that you did," Henderson stated decisively. "I talked to Dr. Klein. He said that if you had really swiped Dorian at superspeed like he claims, he'd have been torn in half. Obviously, his story is bogus."
This should prove helpful at some point. Having the science on your side is the kind of thing that gets cases thrown out of court and causes higher courts to refuse appeals. Having your claims tagged as physically impossible means that you will generally never get the chance to get in front of a jury.

This is especially interesting:
I've been saying it from the beginning, and now I have absolute proof of it!
So now he’s said – in front of witnesses – that his beef with Superman goes back to before this incident. Henderson will certainly notice that. Also, even though he’s wallowing in self-recrimination, Clark should notice it as well.

Henderson sighed and slumped back into his chair. "Come on, K--uh, Superman.
shock So last chapter was Perry and now it’s Henderson.

"Oh, thank God you were here, Superman! I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't showed up. Oh, there's the police. They'll be glad to see you dealt with them already, won't they?"

It took a long moment for the cashier's individual words to register in Clark's mind, longer for him to realize that they weren't a denunciation of him at all. In fact, the man hardly seemed to notice the blood staining his forearm and dribbling down to his wrist.

"Your arm," he said aloud, his voice as desolate as a desert. "You need a doctor."

The man glanced down at the wound and shrugged. "It's hardly a scratch at all, Superman. I'd be much worse off if you hadn't arrived when you did."
Thank goodness. Not all the people in Metropolis have gone insane.

It’s great that Lois is being so supportive. He needs her this much and more. I just hope he doesn’t have an accident and hurt her. In his present state, that might destroy him.

Bob