Artemis
Ohhhh! Good part! What a way to start my day!
Glad I got your interest and that you liked it! smile

DW
And the plot really does thicken!
Stay tuned cool

ScifiJoan
Can I say it seemed completely in character for Clark to ask Lois to marry him? Even when he'd just meet her. He's so idealistic. He feels a connection and wants to protect her.
I'm glad that worked... the "Mr. & Mrs." will be explained as time goes on... but I couldn't resist Clark tossing that out there right away.

Darth Michael
but nooooo... he proposes [Laugh]
goofy Just go with it blush

Some of the rest of your questions will be answered in the following part... wink

Tank
But they could never be together if Lois ever took a life not in self-defense. She doesn't even have the half legitimate excuse of working for the government (the 'good guys'?). The fact that she's being forced to do so is no excuse in the eyes of the law and morality. Murder is murder.
You're right... in real life I would whole-heartedly agree... I may have pushed the envelope a little on this story, putting these characters in this situation... but see where it goes... and you can tell me if I'm way off track...

TOC
Hope you don't give up here, Mozartmaid. I'd like to see how this unfolds.
Nope, I won't! Next part will be up probably Tuesday, if not sooner!! hyper

Thanks for the interest and the FDK guys!! wave

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink