Hi everyone, thank you for all the feedback. I’m sorry I’m not able to post more quickly, but I am doing my best to keep things moving forward.

Now, I have to share this. That golf course community across from Gatorland... It’s really there. It’s called Hunters Creek. And back the mid 90’s I used to live there myself. In fact, that was where I lived when LnC was first being broadcast.

It was not unusual at all to have alligators in the water hazards. But that lake full of gators across the street in Gatorland was quite an eye-opener as to the true nature of where Beverly and I lived.

mozartmaid:
I am picturing a disgruntled Clark in Mickey ears--most excellent!
You know, now I’m thinking that image would have been worth finding a reason to send them to Disney World.

SNL:
Thank you for giving my story a look. I hope the rest of the story can keep you hooked.

EvelynC:
The attraction for each other is what I love so much about LnC. Any other couple would have been together immediately. But Lois is in denial and Clark is too afraid. Part 1 was all about slapping them both into action. Part 4 was about the personal consequences of that wake-up call. Now we get to see what the rest of the consequences will be. rotflol

Thanks again. I hope to have Part 5 ready by tomorrow.
Bob