Wow, Peterson sounds surprisingly refreshing and not at all like the Star sterotype. Which could be a god thing in regard to a support infrastructure for Lois.

“On Monday, Sa…. Well, my friend Sal was in the park.
This sounds ominous. Why did he trail off the first time. Is 'Sal' maybe not 'Sal' with an L, or is it Sally? Am in the camp that wants more of this clap Ingenious, too.

Lex turned to look out over the city. He could feel the smile growing on his face. “In battle one should always strike hardest when his opponent cannot retaliate.” He turned back to his assistant. “I want all of our associates to push this as strongly as possible. Use the interviews with the survivors. Get more if necessary. LNN has a new editorial position: If Superman can’t be counted on to be here when he’s needed, then he should stay away. Make sure it’s angry.”
I did wonder if Lex still locked Superman away. Doesn't sound like it now, though. Unless you're pulling an unreliable narrator on us, showing Lex, but not letting him think he has Superman. Anyhow, before I get all infinite-loopy, Lex's idea has one major flaw. If Superman is actually gone, it won't matter except for the history books. Oh, wait, that's more than enough for our narcissistic sociopath.

Looking forward to #4.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.