Very sweet ending. smile I like how you brought it around to the "This isn't dancing" line at the end of the episode, only having Clark say it instead of Superman. Nice low drama revelation, too. thumbsup And, of course, a nice romantic end to the story.

Though epilogues are always great, I'm not sure what you'd include in yours -- you wrapped it up very nicely at the end, and it doesn't feel like their reunion was incomplete. Unless ... maybe Mayson's reaction to L&C becoming a couple? (Always a favorite of mine. wink ) Beyond that, I'm not sure what else there is to add, but I'm betting you have an idea in mind or you wouldn't have mentioned it. smile

Oh, and as an aside, I caught one minor thing you did in your dialogue that the editor in me had to mention (especially since I did the exact same thing when I first started writing fanfic smile ):

“Clark…,” she entreated him, shaking her head.
I'm sure your GE would have caught this when you submit it to the Archive -- you will be submitting this, right?? -- but just so you know, you don't need a comma after ellipses in dialogue like this. It's double punctuation. Just leave the ellipses where they are and remove the commas. smile

Glad you stuck with the story and shared your efforts with us!

Kathy