Plain Jane-- The dragon bit may or may not be misleading. wink And, yeah, Loisette couldn't just easily accept something like this without being a bit upset, heh.

Michael-- As I noted above, my chapter title might be misleading. :p

I don't know, but for some reason this makes her seem so... liberated... finally taking charge of things for real
Haha. Glad you like it! Forget those pesky sidesaddle conventions, anyway! :p

Kathy--
Yup, there's our Lois alright. Too bad it has to be S1 Lois!
Haha. Well, I like S1 Lois a lot, heh. laugh But I'm sorry to hear you're so annoyed with Loisette! Oops.

In regard to James, well, he isn't the smartest chicken in the coop when it comes to common sense, heh.

And how is Clarkent ever going to be able to trust Phantom again? If he can be turned that easily, he certainly isn't worthy of his title as the Black Knight's steed. With any luck, Clark will give Esroh Repus the spotlight and make Phantom spend the rest of his days eating hay in the stable, lamenting his boredom, and wondering what might have been.
LOL! I guess maybe Clarkent should've found a way to get a secret identity for Esroh Repus, eh? (How would you go about disguising a horse, I wonder? Paint a spot on him? Cover him in a caparison? Concealment spell from Peri? Jello? Oh, wait, this isn't the set of Wizard of Oz, heh. laugh ) But in Phantom's defense, he was startled that Loisette can talk to him. Peri's the only other human that has done that. smile

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the feedback! We're getting close to the end! Scary.

Deja