I agree with Kathy, there're a lot of hints towards 'Sir Charles'. But at the same time, if I'm right about Clarkent's parents, he wouldn't be Sir Charles in the way of Soul Mates. And it was Baron Tempos, not Duke Tempos. Also, Tempos would only get to wear the title in the first place if Alexander died. Plus, I get the feeling that Loisette could be queen in her own right from the musings of Samuel, which would mean she would not need to agree to anything Tempos would demand.

Oh, and since Alexander is the older brother and 18, that means Tempos is something like 17 and already went through 3 wives? When did he start, and why is he marrying his newest conquest just a couple of weeks after meeting her. If they're nobility, too, then the parents would probably start to be ticked off by now, and if they're just your average wench, there shouldn't be any need for marriage.

But enough of such speculation. /goes to FDK for part 10/

I'm getting the feeling that Peri had something to with delivering Clarkent to the farmer-couple. Also, in their day and age, Clarkent's musings are just a small step away from stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. huh

11, please?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.