“I’m warning you to stay away from her... if you know what’s good for you. Otherwise... you’ll be the one experiencing a ‘world of hurt.’ Got it?”
So, she’s going to be dead as soon as Clark leaves frown Is it possible that Lois’s threesome, maybe interrupted by a vomiting session actually settled the debts? /shudders/

Lois snapped her eyes up to his from where they had been absentmindedly checking out the cut of his jeans.
The way you put this, it sounds completely harmless. And yet, when you translate… Lois’s mind is certainly in the gutter. Or at least southwards of her heart laugh

And if his hearing was that good, what about his other senses? Might he not have exceptional eyesight, touch, taste or smell as well? She couldn’t be certain, but she tucked those away in a corner of her mind for future reference before turning her mind back to Charlie’s hearing.
She could always try find out using the method from
Lost in Time
Oblivious to her eyes on him, his hand slid inside the front of
his briefs, innocently adjusting himself. Her breath caught in
her throat and she felt an instant reaction in her own body. Her
muscles tightened as, without conscious thought, she strained
forward for a better view.

Suddenly, he stilled, tilting his head to the side, and appeared
to be sniffing the air. She froze. His supersmell couldn't be
that good - could it?

"How you doing out there?" Kent asked.
His eyes flicked down to her lips and she felt her tongue come out to moisten them. He gave a small groan, moving his head down to...

“Hey, kid.”
clap

“But how would...” Molly’s eyes widened. “You’re planning to break in?” she asked in disbelief.

A smile spread across Lois’ face. “Wanna come?” she asked.
Girls gone wild, huh?

A small man, wearing an old fashioned suit and a bowler hat was standing there, watching her. He tipped his hat when he noticed her looking at him.
Oops? Somebody is going to be in tro-ouble!

Funny, though. He couldn’t recall reading a story by Lois about date rape drugs. And he thought he’d read everything she’d ever published - some of her articles many, many times. Maybe she’d never found the proof she needed to..
For a moment I thought Clark’s memory was starting to become affected.
Or the idea had never occurred to her and so she’d never investigated it.

Damn!
/wipes brow in relief/

The room was embarrassingly easy to break into. All it took was her university ID, slipped between the door and the frame, and the door opened as easily as slicing a hot knife through butter.
I wanted to mention this in 2b’s FDK. But oh well. She certainly sounds like she’s done this before. Or did she just watch too much TV.
“Hey, calm down. I’m not exactly an expert at this yet.”
eek I’m really starting to think Lois is taking the IR-201 course, covering subjects from light B&E to sweeping evidence. Too bad that charming your way into the men’s club is covered in IR 301.

“Of course I’m right. What could possibly go wrong?”
Clark’s leaving. Lois and Molly get caught. Clark returns to a Metropolis where Lois’s body was found days later showing obvious signs of all sorts of mistreatment.

/glares at ML for not posting twice a day/

Michael

PS: Remind me, why is Clark staying in the past with Lois and playing house, raising a family, such a bad idea?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.