lcfan Thanks for your FDK. I'm glad you liked the description of the game. Initially, I was going to keep this section really short, but Iolanthe thought it was an important part of the story and needed more detail. Thanks Iolanthe!

Evelyn Phew! As I said above, I was wary about getting too involved in the game. Glad I was able to keep it understandable.

Thanks.

Artemis Thanks. It's not too hard to write emotionally about something you feel deeply about. That's why I had Lois barrack for Hawthorn - I just don't think I could have written about another club with any feeling at all.

Ann Mayson has a few things planned ... but the team of Lois and Clark will prevail!

Thanks.

Thanks, Michael.

Cristina Welcome back.

RE 42 - I know that with Clark choosing to surprise Lois and not tell her he was coming there were many options for things going wrong, but I wanted it to work out perfectly for him/them.

Thanks!

DW Thanks for keeping on reading despite it sounding Greek!

DJV

I love seeing the strength of Lois and Clark's relationship.
In some ways, this has been a low-angst fic because that relationship is so strong. It was always my intention to use the football setting to explore the concept of team within the Lois and Clark relationship.

I'm glad it's coming through.

And you've done a great job of BRing. The part always becomes stronger after your suggestions!

Corrina.