razz Doesn't that qualify as stalking, at the least? Shouldn't he be able to get an injunction against her? Forcing her to keep at least 100 feet distance from him and his usual surroundings at all time? Sure, she'd have to quit her day job then, but hey, I'm sure Lex's solicitation business could need another high-priced employee.

Oh, and before I forget again. Is there any chance you're going to add the plot from Lucky Leon/Resurrection? At least, as far as Mayson is concerned. Would make great a headline: 'Reporter killed while digging up bodies'

And last but not least, there's the twist with Chris. That one. Well, consider me floored. And Lois got a twin/younger version of herself. clap Btw, I liked getting Banjo's POV on this. Lot's of insight. And will she be a love-interest for Dan? On the other hand, she could also turn out to be a psychotic sociopath, trying to imitate and then overtake Lois's life.

Michael

Edit: And the preview screams 'formal proposal'. angel-devil

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.