Betty Taking Lois out of Metropolis (and therefore out of Superman's life) gave me opportunities to set up some fun scenes - such as the interview. I'm glad you like the idea, too.

I'll keep the updates coming as quickly as possible - although 37 is being difficult grumble

Thanks, Betty.

Evelyn A continuing theme of this fic has been that Clark as Superman without Lois has been a mere shadow of the Superman (with Lois) that we know from canon. Lois *had* to be at his first interview.

Thanks, Evelyn.

Ann I remember a scene from the show where Superman and Ultra Woman slowly drifted up from the street, kissing. I always thought that had anyone noticed, (and it would be hard not to notice two brightly dressed people floating) there surely would have been a lot a questions about the exact nature of Superman's relationship with Ultra Woman.

Thanks, Ann.

Framework Thanks for the youtube clip - the photo I used seems to have got the details of the outfit correct.

DW Thanks - the interview should be fun!

Michael

And later on, I grinned about Lois's troubles with the spandex, but I always had the G-rated suit from the show in front of my mind's eye, so I just when with tight spandex and the difficulty of wearing it without superpowers.
This occurred to me too - Clark can spin in and out of the suit. Lois would have to get into it without super-powers and I don't that would have been easy.

Thanks, Michael.

Cristina Thanks. When I have finished writing the fic, I'll post more regularly. smile

Artemis Thanks for the links. It's amazing that they featured Melbourne and the Great Ocean Road smile

Thanks,

Corrina.