Mayson!!! wallbash wallbash wallbash

And Seb! wallbash

Mayson wants to destroy Superman (and Clark, too). Seb, it wouldn't surprise me, may want to destroy Lois.

Mayson has kryptonite. Seb is a maker of jewellery. That kryptonite could be put into a nice kryptonite ring, no?

[Linked Image]

Maybe Seb could give this ring to Lois and persuade her to give it to Clark? Or perhaps Mayson is just going to use it on Clark in his Superman guise when he is being interviewed by her?

What is Dan's role going to be in all of this? By sleeping with Mayson, I think he destroyed his chances of emerging from this adventure intact. Is he going to sacrifice himself to save Lois, or even to save Clark?

This being a Lois and Clark fic and you being a Hawthorn supporter, I don't see how you could put Lois in a position where she has to save Hawthorn and then make her fail. So she is going to succeed. By what means, though? How hard will it be? How dangerous will it be?

This is going to be a rough voyage, with Lois and Clark navigating between the Scylla of Mayson and the Charybdis of Seb!

Navigating between Scylla and Charybdis in 1863

Ann