Hi Corrina,

Sorry to be so late. I've been doing some catch-up. I got to this and just had to comment:
"Live in Metropolis the rest of the year?" Lois finished. "Realistically, there's a six week break between the Grand Final and the start of pre-season training. That hardly constitutes a married life."
thud thud thud thud thud Lois is already thinking that far ahead. She IS on top of things. But you're right. That kind of commitment is inherent in the sharing of the secret.

The rest of the coversation where it leads to this:
"In *telling* me you're Superman, you *asked* so many questions, and I needed to find answers for all of them. Eventually, after churning through all the possible consequences, I realised that my answer to every question is 'yes'."
is just great. I know there will be issues ahead but I hope this means they will be supporting each other throughout.

The "Superman Wars" stuff is pretty wild. I like the idea of the joint interview but knowing that Mayson has already lied, I'd wan't more than just her and Linda King. I'd try to bring in a few more. And make sure that there is a video record! I'm glad that Lois got to have input on how to handle this situation.

Finally, that was quite a bomb at the end. I thought the Superman Wars was going to be the main stress point from her out. I see I was mistaken.

I am loving the story. Please forgive the low feedback.
Bob