Sarah laugh

Terry Thanks, Terry. Some of your speculation is very close, some not so close. I'm really pleased that you think Lois and Clark in footy-loving Melbourne works!

Ann I agree that Clark leaving Lois wasn't great on his part. However, many people make bad decisions when put on the spot. And I'm not sure that 'Hi, Lois, I'm Superman, Bye, Lois' is much better.

Ah gaaaah. You need to fix this, Corrina. And you will, I'm sure... say, thirty chapters from now?
This problem will be fixed before then!

Thanks, Ann.

Michael

So many questions.
So much FDK! Thank you! Yet there is so little I can reply to at this point.

Elizabeth Thanks, Elizabeth. I so glad that the footy background isn't distracting from the Lois and Clark story. I knew there was a chance I would get the balance wrong, and tried to dampen my own fascination with footy as I decided what to put in and what to leave out.

SJH Your theory has merit and some of your conclusions will play out in the fic.

Thanks for your comements.

Evelyn You're right in saying no one knew much about Superman to this point. He rarely spoke and worked alone. How could they know about his x-ray vision?

This Superman hasn't had Lois - so most of the differences from canon, I'm attributing to that!

I'm glad you find my writing easy to understand. That is also because my BRs are so good at pointing out when I write something that isn't clear. smile

Thanks!

Bob A long string? No. smile

Hopefully this is not too much of a spoiler, but there is a lot of story *after* Lois knows more about Clark.

Thanks, Bob.

DW

And Clark is going to tell Lois about his dual identity soon, right?
That depends on your definition of the word 'soon'!

Thanks for your FDK.

Seme

Thanks, Seme.

Wondering how Clark will approach Lois after abruptly kicking her out and how she will react.
Apologise? Lie? Make up an unlikely excuse? All of the above? wink

Thanks,

Corrina.