Artemis
I can't wait to imagine Rubber in his kit,
Maybe we should slip into Lois's POV for that scene!!

Thanks, Artemis.

Sarah Clark could certainly pull it off, but many of the AFL footballers pull it off pretty well too wink

Thanks.

Bob Hi, Bob

Not *every* part can be chock-full of B-plot - although if anyone could do it, you probably could.

Side note 1 - The Hawks have had a horrible season to date - Sunday's game was finally a taste of what we know our team can do.

Side note 2 - Glad you enjoyed TMFSR. IMHO, the sequel is nowhere near the quality of the first movie. I think they tried to surpass 1 and somehow lost something vital. Also, try to get the DVD release, not the original movie release. In the movie, they didn't include the wedding scene huh wallbash wallbash wallbash ; in the DVD release, the wedding scene is back, and there is also an interview with the director who said he knew almost from the moment the movie was released that he had made a mistake in omitting the wedding.

Thanks, Bob.

Framework Hi, Patrick.

Clearly the subway wreck was an attempt to get at Superman, and likely Perry's heart attack was arranged, I hope Lois will point this out to Clark.
On the first point, you're probably right, but I'm not really sure how anyone could organise a heart attack without Perry also being in on the conspiracy.

Reagarding Lois and Superman - your idea is right, but I'm going a different path to get there.

Thanks for leaving FDK.

Ann Some of what you said is so close to how this will eventuate, but again, the outworking will be different.

I don't think Lois and Clark will ever get to TMFSR2, partly because I find the movie disappointing and partly because I have some other, more fun, things planned for them. laugh

Thanks for all your FDK, Ann.

Michael

You know, there are so many possibilities how this could play out from here.
And I reckon you could probably think of many more than I could, Michael!

Nor arriving.
eek Where did *that* come from??

Thanks, Michael.

DW Seeing how many people have mentioned a lack of B-plot in this part, I will say that the fic gets B-plot-heavy very soon.

Perhaps people will then be hankering for some A-plot???? wink wink

As for Part 13, my buffer has gone from 12 parts to 10, but I will keep the parts coming reasonably regularly.

Thanks, DW.

Corrina.