Vicki

As people kept mentioning, this is not entirely new ground for Clark ... it made sense to me that Lois remembered it too.

Thanks, Vicki.

Elizabeth I did use Maddie to help Lois see things a little clearer - although by now, Lois has already worked out most of how she really feels.

Regarding what happens next ... I've just posted 12 and I'm planning daily posts until the end.

Thanks for the FDK.

Michael

I admit, I never expected Lois to just make an intuitive leap and figure all of Clark's behavior out like that. You just sucked all the angst out of their future confrontations because now Lois can just... umm... marital relate some sense into Clark
Firstly - rotflol

Secondly - it was never my intention to write an angsty fic, but I needed the angst to get background into the story I was trying to write. So sucking all the angst out of the situation was never a problem ... but I do like how you put it!

Thanks, Michael.

AnkKS Thanks, I'm glad to know you're enjoying it. I agree, it is fun to have Lois in the know ... it's probably payback for two seasons of her being hopelessly blind.

flowerpot I figured that with seven years of marriage behind them I could get away with some intuitive reasoning from Lois.

Thanks for you FDK.

JD No problem with jumping off the deep end! Glad you liked the part.

Thanks.

DW Thanks for your comments. Yeah, the Maddie thing was partly a set up to throw in the possibility of them adopting her. It was also to show that there are a lot of kids who lack two loving, committed parents.

Corrina.