Besides, while this AU was fun for me, it doesn't really look like people here enjoyed it so much
I did! But I was a little disappointed that Lois and Clark didn't end up together, which is the main reason why I didn't comment before.

But it was a fun AU fic, and I personally enjoy seeing Superman/Clark on his own in Gotham City. My favorite comic book Elseworld story had Kal-el crash to the Earth, land in Gotham City, become adopted by Thomas and Martha Wayne and grow up to become Super-Batman. Ah, but he did meet Lois Lane too, and there was a happy ending here... goofy

Anyway, it was good fun to see Lois and Clark in this fic, dealing with the baddies of Gotham! I liked Lois and Clark react to each other in evening dress. And it was fun that Lois was sort of acknowledging that Batman is her guardian angel in Gotham who constantly keeps an eye on her much as Superman does in Metropolis, but... I want Lois and Clark to be together, that's all!

So why not continue this fic? Maybe there is hope for this Lois and this Clark after all? Please don't tell me that if Lois finds out about Clark's secret right away, then any chance of romance between them is dead?

Ann