cool you went for three parts clap

She’d find out more about Superman. She’d win that Pulitzer. Except…will you do it honestly? Will you enjoy it once you get it? Will you really earn it, or will you steal it? That mocking voice asked her.
Yeah… But maybe Claude can give her some pointers. And who knows, if she sleeps with Clark, she might find out something printworthy huh

“You know, Cat, you’re not one to talk,” Lois said evenly. “You look like someone poured you into your outfit and you forgot to say ‘when’. At least I wore more than a gownless evening strap to the last Planet event.”
rotflol

I absolutely loved how you portrayed Lucy investigating in Lois' stuff.
Envelopes – all had been opened. So it’s OK if I look, Lucy thought. Lois certainly did. She’d heard the stories about it at dinner. Open envelopes were fair game, according to Lois. Actually, Lucy wasn’t even steaming the envelopes open. Lois had, according to her tales of “what you have to do to be a reporter”.
rotflol

She’d make a great story. Her older sister would be proud of her.

Tomorrow morning. That’s the plan, thought Lucy. I’ll find Superman’s spaceship and make a great story out of it. Tomorrow I’ll start my award-winning career.
Of course, it's also quite possible, that her older sister might resort to violence because of the whole teeny-tiny story-stealing. angel-devil

Michael

PS: Did I mention this story is great?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.