Thank you so much for a job well done on this story. It's really nice to see how you've managed to take a few random ideas I had and flesh out the story into something very interesting.

Just to show you how great of a job you've done with this, I'll let you know that even though I know where this is going since it was my request, I'm still glued to my seat waiting to see where you're going with this. So, good job at keeping the suspense going despite the fact that I obviously know where the story's going.

I enjoyed how you really got inside Lois' head. It's always fun for me to see what others think Lois and other characters are thinking during certain scenes that happened on the show.

“More mature?” Cat sniped. “Hard-boiled? Older-looking? As tough as a fifty-cent steak?”
This is a great line. I can really see Cat saying something like that on the show. laugh

“Perhaps Lucy would be interested to know that you covered Rudolph Valentino’s funeral.”
This is another good line. You really have the Lois/Cat relationship down perfectly.

The best part was that Lucy actually believed Lois. rotflol