I was out of town for the Christmas holiday, so I had to wait until today to finish this story. My feedback is late, but I couldn't not respond, not after all the pleasure this story has given me. smile

The wrap up was nicely done, from the explanation of how Clark could leave Earth without telling his parents to Lois's reunion with her family. I now want to go back and read the chapter with "Lucy's" wedding, to see what we all missed, LOL. That was very clever of you, especially with the nasty lady that bought Ellen's apartment -- I was worried right along with Lois about what had happened to her!

There were a few things that threw me out of the story as it wound down -- especially the fact that Clark was already flying when he left at 15 (in the show, he doesn't fly until he's 18) -- but once I accepted that his life wasn't the same for those first 15 years, I enjoyed watching you weave all the loose ends together. I like that Clark is gradually getting his memories back, but that he will always be Kal, the man Lois fell in love with. (And I love that Lois still calls him that when they are alone; it's an intimate nickname that no one else would understand, but they do, and that's what makes it so special.)

Corrina, you are an incredibly gifted storyteller and I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. smile

Kathy