Clark came all the way into the kitchen and hugged his mom goodnight. On his way out he turned back to add, “I may be bringing a houseguest home, so don’t wander around without your robe tonight.”

“Clark, don’t feel that you need to stay here for my sake. If you’d rather stay at Lois’s…”
hyper

In less than a minute, he was certain that Lois was nowhere in the vicinity. Unless…she wouldn’t have, would she? Oh, yes, she might have.
Well, duh!

Lois was opening her mouth to protest when he shocked her into silence. “What the hell did you think you were doing?!” he shouted.

The shock and its accompanying silence were short lived. With a pointed glare at his hands on her waist, she matched him glare for glare. “I was about to ask you the same question. Since when does Superman kidnap innocent civilians in broad daylight?”

“Since he needs to have a shouting match with his irresponsibly reckless girlfriend, that’s when! Would you rather we have this out in front of the entire press corps?”
wildguy

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.