Yeah, I mean, the shields constructed on Utopia Planetia must be the worst pieces of crap ever assembled laugh

Back on topic; Brenda, your muse is great. The entire idea of reusing Resurrection was so obvious. So obvious, in fact, that it never occurred to me until I read this little piece. BTW, Clark froze Lois a second time at the end of season 4, to get her out of a hostage situation. Can you imagine how shocked I was when I watched that episode again after I had completely forgotten about it?

Superman’s eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms defensively. “You have Scardino’s number on speed dial?”

Lois paused as she lifted the phone to her ear. With the wrong tone of voice and his petulant expression, the truth dawned on Lois at the same time that Clark realized his danger. He turned and took a cowardly step toward the window when Lois’ commanding voice froze him in his tracks.

“Don’t take another step, Clark…. Hi Dan, it’s Lois. Hang on a sec.” Lois covered the mouthpiece with one hand and glowered at the sheepish superhero. “When all of this is over, you and I are going to have a serious talk.”
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol
You do know, of course, that ending it like this is a very Carol thing to do, right?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.