Laurach:
short, tortured.
Yes. There was a huge amount of negative momentum build up by the end of 100 Meters. That, as well as the general TOGOM situation can’t be ignored. (Believe me, I tried.)

Vicki:
Per your FDK to part 1, I had hoped for a more pleasant journey. However, some trips through the shadows are necessary.

As for the 2/3 vs 2/5, the funny part is that it was my intent that this be a 3-part story. However, as if often the case, I didn’t control this story so much as it controlled itself. That negative momentum has to be handled properly. (or at the very least, I have to try my best to do justice to the situation)

Terry:
Thank you. The questions you raise are spot-on. These are the questions that I always wanted to see dealt with. With Lois in pain, and Clark right there, what does he do?

Michael:
So close… One of my favorite sayings when I’m cautioning young engineers about making assumptions is:
Logic is a way to go wrong with confidence.
Lois has constructed a very plausible argument based on the information she has. Unfortunately, since she was missing key information, her logically arrived-at conclusion, was wrong.

As for where we end up… I hope you’ll stay with me to find out.

HappyGirl:
Lois had to think it was important to disturb her at this time. Her conclusion is perfectly reasonable given what she knows.

Bob