Awesome smile

Did she sense a tinge of petulance in Kal’s monotone? His face was still impassive, but there seemed to be a shadow of displeasure there now – although Lois couldn’t have said how she had discerned it ... or even if her discernment was correct. Was he a jealous *master*? “You’re busy, Kal,” she said reasonably. “You have meetings and your people need you. You can’t spend all day helping me acclimatise.”
I wonder if and when he's going to discover that he prefers Lois spending her time with him instead of anyone else. And what's wrong with keeping his concubine by his side 24/7? (Or what ever their day-length is.)

The three people turned and headed for the door. The father exited, followed by the younger brother. Eb hesitated at the door and turned, head still low, but eyes searching for Kal.

She held his gaze for a stretched moment, before following her husband.
I bet Eb got the scare of her live. And what did she think would happen. Given that only Kal is unaware that little Kryptonians *don't* drop from the sky in a space capsule, she probably wondered if Kal would offer her *his* protection after sending her husband away. But maybe that's just too feudal for New Kryptonian society. huh

My story is much nicer
Hmm... I'm always willing to be surprised :p

Michael, still waiting for Lois to get into trouble with her new band mates.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.