Like all writers, I love reading feedback, whether it's happy or sad or somewhere in between.

C-mom: Sequel? What sequel? Seriously, I didn't intend for there to be a sequel, but there are so many loose ends flipping around that I may just be inspired to write one. Stay tuned!

Michael: Glad you liked the cops-in-training. It may be a flaw in my makeup, but I find it extremely difficult to write a one-dimensional throw-away character, even one who only shows up in a single scene. They always take specific shape in my mind and demand to be themselves during their brief screen appearances. And Luthor? Lois doesn't trust him, and neither does Ramona, but he does have a pocket full of money. The next chapter will reveal more about the band's deal with him.

sarahg: Thanks for the compliments! Happy ending? Well, we'll see about that.

Iolanthe: Thanks for the cheers! And I'm glad you like the characters. Taking Lois out of the newsroom and putting her in a musical setting was a bit risky, but apparently it's a good idea (since I'm not the only one doing it). And while I'm not sure that doing the work which fulfills a person could be termed "superficial," you're right that being with the right person is extremely important in life. Get with the wrong one and you're toast.

Next chapter up in moments!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing