Great part, Sonia!
“Erruk-a Ree… Gaaaaawk!”
LOL! I'm not sure what role Rosco will continue to play in the rest of the story, but he may just be my favorite original character so far this year wink

The other reason for Martha’s surprise was Lois’s appearance. She was still wearing pajamas, her hair was all over the place, and there were feathers peeking out from every possible location.

Smiling broadly, Lois lifted her hands. “I’ve got eggs!”
lol Getting to know Lois has been a real pleasure. She's got the same fire we're used to, the same loneliness and underlying vulnerability, but seeing her fixate on fashion and flirting to the exclusion of all else is fascinating. I can't wait to get to know her better.

Clark, on the other hand, is steady as a rock. Loved his absolute disinterest in Lois' name dropping and in her couture jeans. His prank with the toilet seat is very telling. It places his emotional maturity somewhere in his teens and proves that he's attracted to Lois. He's just more creative than pulling her piggy tails.

“We’re making *what*?!”

“Fer-ti-lizer. You *do* know what that is, right?”

Lois snatched the gloves away from him. “Oh, I know what it is! I also know where the main ingredient comes from!”

Clark smiled sarcastically. “Great! That saves me from an awkward explanation.”
LOL! I love Lois and Clark banter and you don't disappoint.

More please!

P.S.
You're a big girl, Lois, so why can't you work the toilet seat yourself?
Well, I'm with Lois here. She's staying by herself in a midwestern kind of cabana and she was sleepy. Why would she suspect that the toilet seat would be in a different position than she last left it?