She lifted the object her searching hand had landed on and prepared for launch.

“Erruk-a Ree… Gaaaaawk!”

Smiling to herself, Lois was just beginning to relax when a sudden thought caused her to sit straight up. “My baby!”
Hmm, sounds like she flung a shoe?
Scrambling to her feet, she yelped as her progress was impeded by the introduction of her shin to the small living room table.
LOL

Brushing her unruly bangs away from her eyes, she made her way into the tiny bathroom only to be jolted fully awake by the feel of cold water where it wasn’t expected.

“You have *got* to be kidding me!”

Slowly lifting herself out of the toilet bowl, she sighed. It was going to be one of those days.
Say, how *does* one manage to step into the toilet bowl. At least, when you're not drunk confused

Martha turned as the screen door separating the kitchen from the porch snapped shut. “Lois?” She was surprised to see the young woman for a couple of reasons. The first was because it was early—in the previous few days that she had been there, Lois had never been a happy riser. The other reason for Martha’s surprise was Lois’s appearance. She was still wearing pajamas, her hair was all over the place, and there were feathers peeking out from every possible location.
smile1

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.