Feeeeeedbaaaaaaaack! Woot! dance

sarahg - I actually have three stories in various stages of doneness. Until recently, though, I was less than inspired to keep going. But your enthusiasm has definitely re-stoked that fire. notworthy

Female Hawk - Thanks for the comment on the parallel storylines. smile Having them experiencing almost the same things (particularly since that gives us the funhouse mirror effect) was one of the funnest parts of writing this story for me.

Michael - Nah, not cryptic. I was just slow. :p I suspect you would have got a bigger laugh out of watching me sit there and mutter, "two dead men walking, two dead men walking, two dead men walking…" until the brain fart ended.

Andreia - There you are! <insert happy dance> I'm glad that you're enjoying this story and looking forward to the next. I hope I can "fix" things to your satisfaction. laugh

grinch - Ooooh! It never even occurred to me that, if Flois were to accept Plark, she'd be committing bigamy. She's not married to two different men - he's the same exact guy, after all. For that same reason, I can't see Flois getting upset over Flark kissing Plois - it's still her. I'm glad you liked Sal and Ice Pick (but I fear you may not like them as much in their original story).

Vicki - I swear you're hacking into my hard drive! I would think that Flois marrying Plark would be a re-commitment ceremony for her. But that's assuming she says "yes". Wanna divine that one? wink

Thanks again for all the comments. You guys are starting to make me itchy to post the next part sooner. <must resist… must resist…> devil

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis