jump OHHHH. Feedback for my humble effort. I tried to reply last night, but my internet wouldn't cooperate.
Nan Thanks for the reply. I felt like I couldn't write anymore after the last couple of years. Tank's story gave me the kick I needed.
Ann. Thanks for the feedback. I liked that part too. He's feeling guilty after TOGoM. How come we always end up writing about that, hmmm?
Tank! Thanks for the setup.
No where in my memory was there any indication that Lois would think that Superman would be able to hear her yelling from so far away. Remember, by the time Lois had crashed, she was probably 75 to 80 miles outside of Metropolis. Why would she think that Superman would be able to hear her scream from that distance?
Actually, I agree with you. But Lois, convinced she was going to die, wouldn't necessarily be thinking logically and out of reflex might have called out "Help, Superman."
Michael Thanks for the comment. What *does* work at long distances, apparently, is the emotional connection.
LabRat! I agree with you all. But Clark wasn't being logical, either. I used that little bit to try to convey his emotions. He's still figuring it out too and feeling very guilty about Lois' suffering in TOGoM.

The series couldn't have a revelation this early in it, so I guess we all write it the way we would have wanted it.

Thanks all for your comments. /exhales big sigh of relief
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis