Ahh gahh, Carol. You would, wouldn't you? razz laugh

Now we're waiting for the pregnancy test. Why didn't they tell their parents that they were married before Clark left for space and mislaid his memory out there? wallbash

I'm hopeful that Clark hasn't misplaced all his Kryptonian wits and smarts. After all, he did tell Lois this:

"It means that when I met you I knew that I wanted to marry you. It's part of being Kryptonian, knowing immediately. When Jor-El told me that, I decided to stop focusing so much on convincing you to marry me and just convincing you to let me be your first date and go from there. That's part of the reason why Lana or anyone else never stood a chance. There was no point in dating someone else – I'd only end up hurting them in the long run, because you've always been the only girl for me."
Hopefully at least some part of him knows Lois, even if he doesn't know himself!

All in all, it was a very enjoyable part. I thought the "shooting star" sequence was awesome:

"A shooting star," Jonathan said quietly.

Lois nodded. "It's awfully early for part of the meteor to get here, isn't it?"

They both looked at each other, their eyes suddenly wide. They both looked back at the streak heading towards them.
Wow!!! I can just imagine what it would be like to see a streak of light head right towards you, brightening sharply as it did so!!!! (And just imagine knowing that the streak coming at you is in fact you beloved husband or son!!!) eek eek eek

Very good part, Carol!

Ann