I've missed so much in a week! But it was amazing to have three parts to devour all at once. thumbsup

I'm sorry that this is brief, but I'm pressed for time. My choices were to read one part and reply at length; read two parts and reply a little; or read all three and dash something off quickly. Realistically, there was the fourth option of actually working and not reading anything until later, but that wasn't a choice I was willing to make. laugh

Part 5: Loved the "day of fun", especially swimming. I laughed at his double-take when she took her shirt off. Having spent four years on the swim team in high school I can vouch that, while a girl's Speedo covers everything, they're so form fitting that they leave *nothing* to the imagination. Did Lois get a sunburn from falling asleep on the beach? I know it got dark, but I was under the impression that they were laying in the sunlight to dry off.

Part 6: I laughed out loud at "Well, I'm sure it's not a shirt from Men's Warehouse,". Hee! Even as a teenager she had her dry wit. And what was in the box was awesome! I cheered that he had sucked up the courage to show her his stories. And the promise ring? So sweet! And then… NIGHTFALL! It's a darn good thing that I didn't have to wait for the next part!

Part 7: LOL about "secretly married to Lana". And "I must really be in shock to just let all this go by".

And then, holy fetch! They're going to elope! OMG! You had me giggling like mad when Lois is contemplating that her folks will probably be okay with skipping school, but not so much eloping with Clark. Awesome! And you brought in Louie - a character I adore. It just keeps getting better and better. laugh

Part 8! NOW! I want you to spend paragraphs and paragraphs on Lana's reaction when she learns that they're married.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis