Thanks everyone! Next post probably Monday. We'll see... We're dogsitting at the moment and the 1yo isn't so crazy about dogs - was scared pretty bad by one a couple weeks ago. This is a very good dog but he's still not so sure about it...

Pam - Does Nightfall ever go smoothly?

Fuzzy - I was thinking 18 was canon but 'high school' as Pam quoted could mean anything from 14-18. I watched an ep of Smallville last week and was reminded why I don't watch it... Seriously - they could have him fly without the tights, but ah well...

Ann - See my other post re Nightfall. Lots of the science on the show was... questionable at best I think and that's even after you get past the 'guy who can fly' thing. To go along with what Pam said... A shot gun blast - depending on how close is more survivable than a well aimed bullet at the same range - just ask Dick Cheney's friend wink .

[1yo has gotten brave enough to get off the couch. Then dog looked at him and scared him. Forget what kind she is but roughly golden retriever size?]

James - I'm a very nice author! Claude can't hurt Lois in this universe. That's nice isn't it?

Amber - As mentioned above, the stories will be addressed but not until 8 iirc. And no, you've not been misrepresented, but I assure you none of this is MY fault wink .

Amy - hehe. I'm still not sure I'm happy with Shaken Not Stirred, but I guess it works. Was better than anything else I came up with - though I think this one was actually Queenie's idea.

Michael - /whistles innocently/ see above for next post info.

JD - thanks!

Bob - I think you've hit it. I think Lois could easily chalk his earlier unease up to being similar how many of us might feel about fanfic. Glad to have you!

Okay - will post probably Monday. It's Spring Break this week so DH is home, but he's playing golf Tuesday so if nothing else I'll be able to post then.

Total aside... Kids rented 'Fly Me to the Moon' last night and there's at least two versions of the song by the same title on here - and of course then I think of Lois and Superman dancing in midair. Of course, I was also writing about that song this week...

Thanks again!
Carol