But she had been alone and the realization that she had no one to share her happiness with had threatened to overwhelm her. Surprisingly, she’d been determined not to lose the feeling of Christmas this year and the universe had rewarded her by sending her Clark. She squeezed his hand ever so slightly just to make sure it wasn’t a dream.
Awwwww

He planned to ask her out on a date, but hadn’t been able to work up the nerve yet. Probably tonight. Maybe. Well, soon anyway.
*g*

“Wow, dinner looks great, Lois.” Clark leaned over the turkey and took a suspicious sniff before turning to look at her. “It smells good, too. Did you make it?”
hehehehe

“Lois,” he said seriously as he settled in his chair. “I may be naïve about some things, but I’m not stupid. I wouldn’t say such a thing without cause. You’ve…um, ‘cooked’ for me before.”
*sputters*

Her mouth twisted at his statement. “Just for doubting me, you have to do all the clean-up after dinner.”

“Better than getting food poisoning,” he said seriously.
smile1

The newscaster’s too cheery voice was wishing all of Metropolis a very merry, very *white* Christmas by the time the implication of his words sank in – Clark was stuck in Metropolis. She felt at once both thrilled and guilty at the thought. He would miss out on Christmas with his folks because he’d stayed in town to spend the evening with her and now he really *was* snowed in.
Awwww smile1 Pretty Please?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.