Good part, Jocelyn!! Can't wait to read part 4.

LabRat wrote:
Still intrigued by what poor Superman accidentally did to make Lois hate him so much.
He failed to save Claude. Remember this:

It still hurt Lois that she had not been able to find anything much on Claude’s disappearance. Perry had sent out dozens of people in search of him, on many different expeditions, and had every single time come back empty handed. The only evidence being a crashed plane without a single body inside. No one knew what had happened to that plane, or who had taken the bodies. There was no where to look, and no one to blame… with the exception of that vigilante in the annoying primary colors: Superman.
and this:

“Superman,” Lois answered with disdain, “is nothing but an overgrown little boy in tights, using his so called, ‘super-powers’ to interfere in people’s lives.”

“*Save* peoples lives,” Clark corrected. Lois eye’s narrowed as she responded to his edit.

“Yeah, those he chooses to.”
(quotes taken from Damage Control Part 2)

Wendy wrote:
So this Lois is also suspicious of good-looking men... was Claude not good-looking, then?
I hope so. evil (Call me whatever, but I hate Claude... it's still difficult to picture him actually 'loving' Lois...)

Post more soon, Jocelyn!
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...