Just been back from a short belated holiday trip.

The posting schedule will be
Part 2 on Friday before 10 a.m. ET
Part 3 on Sunday before 10 a.m. ET
Part 4 on Tuesday before 1 a.m. ET or after noon ET
I wish I could stick to that kind of a schedule even if I made one. blush blush blush

The hunter perched in its little transport vessel, stealthily monitoring the scout ship of its master’s enemies as it disappeared from the screens.
Whoooooooo..... the HUNTER? Sounds creepy. Let's see. There's already Lex Luthor - the master villain, but this one somehow seems more... more... threatening. Can't wait to know more.

Such garments were suited for concubines, not for nobility. There was one combination in particular that did not even cover the knees and showed all of the mannequin’s arms. It was scandalous! Her eyes wandered back, and she took in the way the attire accentuated the mannequin’s hips and breasts, making sure every man knew what he could expect from the wearer. She swallowed and averted her eyes again. She was Zara of the House of Ra, bound to become the First Lady of Krypton; such garments were not made for her.
Oh, that's bad. Didn't Ching manage to sense her thoughts? Now, that would have been... heh heh. drool laugh

“Which one? The red or the white? Red for *passion*-” Clark thought he could hear Luthor practically growl at the word. “-or white for purity?”
I don't know why, but every time I read that or see that scene, I want to kick Luthor's butt!

Zara gasped as she felt a particularly pronounced wave of pain flooding her mind.
Oh boy, I wonder what Ching and Lois would say to that.
“I can sense my bond-mate, if weakly.”
There was a flicker of emotion marring the aloof man’s features before his mouth settled back into an expressionless mask.
Bad for you, Ching!

“My god, someone who has not heard of Lois Lane.”
Finally. laugh
That was somehow funny, you know. I giggled at this line.

The hunter watched the prominently colored prey as it retreated from its master’s enemies and sought refuge in the high building. Apparently this particular prey held ties to Kal-El, and the hunter would make sure to use this to its advantage.
Oh boy! That *is* creepy.

Great Job! thumbsup You got me into this, alright. You've got amazing story-telling capability, but I guess I'm not the first person to tell you that. hyper

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time