Still wanna elope?
An eloping-story?

He sighed and looked around to see where he was. He shouldn’t have been surprised. He was right beneath Lois’ window.
I’m not surprised laugh

Lois smiled at him. “Yes, Clark, I know that you are a vir... a very, patient man.” She giggled. “But that’s not what I meant. I just want you to hold me and... and...” Her tone of voice changed to no nonsense. “...keep me warm! It’s freezing in here.” She rubbed her hands up and down her arms.
Yeah, right. Although, I guess the window IS open…

Lois awakened a short time later and watched Clark sleep. He was smiling and she thought she might know why since she knew *what* woke her up.
Ahem…

“Hmm...” He smiled against her soft, inviting lips. “That’s nice, Lois.” Then his eyes were wide open. “Ummm... uhh... umm... I’m sorry... Umm...” He started to inject some space between them.
Yep…

Lois brushed her fingers against his cheek. “You don’t have to apologize. It’s a perfectly natural thing to happen to a guy, and I was rather enjoying...”
Lois! wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.