Hey, I get to be first wave

Sara, the way you showed both CJ and Rachel reflecting on their teenage years was quite interesting. CJ, thinking he has a girlfriend, even if they're not making out like Clana; Rachel thinking it's nothing more than an uncommitted best friend from early childhood days not interesting in something deeper laugh And then *bam*

You know, I sort of expected the *bond* to also signify them becoming lovers, until you spelled it out. Of course, now this means Lois will start hearing voices sometime soon(er), yes? Please? Pretty please?

And Rachel is suspecting something about her dismissal. And I still stand by my assumption on why she was kicked out. The whole thing is just way too fishy.

So, what's up with Charlie King and what guilt-complex is CJ carrying around? Is he the bad apple in the family. And would Jimmy be proud to have him as a mentor in the computer-ways?

Michael blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.