Awww... *sniffle* What sweet comments! blush

Hi Laura! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for all your comments. smile

Hi there Lizzy. I know, darn it, I always hate when a story has to come to an end. Glad to know you liked it that much. Hmmm... and I almost had Clark meet up with Claude, but then the characters dug their heels in and went a different direction. Don't worry, I'm sure my muse isn't done yet... just recooperating. smile Thanks!

Hello cp33! Thanks so much. I agree with you about Lois. Oh, and my muse says she has no butt left right now to get in gear, she worked it off - lol - but thank you.

Hi Ann! Isn't it? That's always where she should be in my book. smile Awww, thank you, Ann. And LOL at your picture. If gargoyle was my fondest memory of Paris, I might not miss it if I was Lois... thankfully she has that kiss at the Eiffel Tower to think about. smile

LOL SJH! Thanks! And thanks for all your fun fdk. smile

Hi Michael. Thank you. Sometimes its fun to see how far gone you can take something before you bring it back. Heh - I'll put the muse on strict bed rest with plenty of hot chocolate and soft pillows... and maybe some DVD's of Lois & Clark and then see what happens. wink Thanks for all your fdk.

Hi there Jen! Awww, what a sweet thing for you to say. Thank you. When I write a story, I try very hard to think of something that, at least I, haven't seen done. I know how much we all love to pick on Claude, but since we really didn't have more than one sentence about him "canon" on the show, I thought.... what if he really wasn't THAT bad and there was more to the story? Heh. So I'm glad you enjoyed it. LOL - I'll get right on that t-shirt idea. I mean if we're going to have a club then we should really do it up proper. rotflol At least a button or something. LOL.

Hi Sheila! Again, I'm so glad you enjoyed this different take on Claude. I'm glad to know that he was "believable". Growing up my dad used to always tell me - remember there are ALWAYS two sides to every story. Don't pass judgment until you've heard both sides. smile So I thought it would be fun to explore Claude's side of it. Heh. Awww, and thank you! LOL. No begging necessary, I assure you, just some patience. But thank you so much. You know how to make a girl feel welcome.

Hi amberlea. Thanks and thanks for all your fdk along the way. I'm glad you enjoyed it. No sequels planned but you just never know. smile

Hello Elisabeth. Thank you, and I'm sure there will be.

Nan! Awww.... *sniffle* What a sweet thing to say. You know I probably wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you. Remember back to my very first LnC story (going on 3 years ago) when I was desperately looking for a beta and too afraid to post without someone looking it over first? Nan - my hero. smile Thank you!

Hi Lisa! Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the supporting characters. I had fun with all of them - Claude, Cat... and Jacques. smile Glad you enjoyed the ride. You may not remove your safety restraints and exit from the vehicle to your left. LOL. smile I'll never abandon the fandom... you might not see me for a while, but I'm sure to be back. Thanks!

Thanks again, everyone! It was so so so much fun.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.