Bob: I'm glad this concept is intriguing... I'm also having fun with how I've developed each twin's personality and then playing them off each other. And yes, Clark *knowing* that a 'normal life' is possible and not being biologically isolated (science nerd emerging I guess...) are important differences between my Clark and canon Clark... As for Lois... I've altered her character based on how I see one event affecting her... as for what that event is... I will say you'll find out before I leave Pilot's events. And yes, Clark doesn't always like his twin's intrusions... but CJ doesn't mind his own business well...

Beth: I'm glad this Lois is intriguing... most of the parts where she's acted different so far were actually written last week... after I had written ~3/4 of the story and went back to buff up my Pilot (originally I was playing with keeping CJ as a 'Jimminy Cricket' until much later... but that ended up too awkward) and I hadn't written anything fictional since early high school... so the beginning was pretty stilted... as for what altered her character... it's in 'Pilot's' plot-line as I said above =)

Sara "Lieta"