TOC

Delighted to see you back.

I'm even more delighted to see Clark beginning to get question things.

I am also pleased that you are playing the visiting Superman as a hypocrite. And knowing he is being one.

Superman tried to ignore the fact that his visit to Lois yesterday did not exactly fit into the original timeline. He just assumed that if he went too far off track, Herb would show up.
It does not seem to occur to Visiting that the timeline is already different, it was different in the first place which is after all why he claims he is helping out.

I do feel sorry for Visiting, when it hits him that he was not there to help preserve a "TRUE" timeline he is going to feel very badly about those deaths.

“So, while you pretend to work that out again, people have to die here?” Clark asked, anger seeping into his voice.....he was getting increasingly frustrated with Superman for hiding out. Superman clearly did not have a problem being Superman, so what was he doing? Did he really have to repeat everything that he had done in his timeline? Things here were not exactly the same – if they were Clark Kent would be Superman.
Wonderful. At some point everything is going to blow up in Herb's and Visiting's faces and I am looking forward to it.

I'm split in which way I hope you take the relationship with Lois. In one way I'm hoping she ends up so attached to Visiting that she doesn't have anything left for Clark.

It would be great to have Herb return to complain that the biggest change to the timeline is that lack of a relationship between Lois and Clark.

On the other it would be nice to see Lois choose Clark over Visiting.

I am looking forward to the arrival of the Clone. I don't think this Clark and Lois will deal with it very well.

With the confusion caused by having both an older Visiting Superman, and a younger Superman adding a clone is sure to raise hackles with Lois if Clark does try to be active as Superman.

Framework4