I, too, thought the tattoo comment was priceless.

As for their "sex" life, I wasn't sure where they stood. On the one hand, they joke about making out, snuggle freely, and kiss for the sake of kissing. On the other hand, she's just now starting to let him see her without her shirt on again, but makes sure she's wearing pajamas before removing her bra.

If they're somewhere in between then I'm not sure where that would be. Before they felt free to kiss and to touch each other through clothing (or was it that they touched without shirts on; I don't remember what they decided), but kept touching outside of the bedroom. Now there's no mention of touching, either inside or outside of the bedroom. She seems less comfortable with revealing herself to him. That doesn't sound like progress. (Actually I'm not sure if somewhere in between wouldn't be worse by reaching arousal and coming to an abrupt halt.)

Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to clarify, although that would probably fit better in the last part than in this one. Are they kissing good-night now? Is she closed off in some areas but open in others? Is he closed off, afraid to hurt her wounded spirit?

Elisabeth