Like James, I don't think that Clark can become Superman again. It would be too much of a coincidence if Clark and Superman would be missing the same digit.

But I, too, am very glad to see that Clark is slowly growing more "super" again. However, I don't think it is necessary that his full powers should return. It would not be bad if he can help out a little, but not as much as he used to - and then, of course, he will have to be more careful than ever not to give himself away. But for all the problems his slowly returning powers may cause, I'm glad to see them at least partly coming back. Clark should be at least partly 'super'! He shouldn't be just like the rest of us.

It's great to see the love between Lois and Clark, even if the current situation is frustrating for both of them:

Clark was being oversensitive, but she'd be the first to admit he had the right. He'd been through so much ... and it didn't really matter which one of them was to blame. What was the point in playing the 'what if' game? They were still colleagues, still married, still in love, but more than anything Lois wanted to feel comfortable with Clark again, and she'd do whatever it took to bring that about ... even if it meant doing nothing.
That was just lovely, Jenni.

Ann