Hi,

I just wanted to address the point of how Lois is acting toward Clark, before I disappear for a week.

I'm sorry some of you feel she is acting too harshly, but remember she is doing so out of fear. Clark isn't the only one who is having to adjust to him being back home.

Lois is in seventh heaven now she has Clark back, but she knows how difficult a time she went through when she lost him. She doesn't feel she could survive a second time.

In the show, when Lois was mentally afraid, she tended to react strongly, and not always tactfully. Her comment about Clark being Superman in my story came from a deep-rooted fear of losing the man she adores. Perhaps I will clarify that before I send this story to the archive.

I hope that as this story goes along, you will see that Lois learns to temper her remarks and that their love survives and triumphs ... as it should in our Lois and Clark world.

TOC, I'm sorry, but you might see a few more scenes of the bomber. Perhaps you might want to fast forward through these passages. wink

Once again, thank you for the comments, and I'm sorry if Lois' remark upset you. But I do want my readers to feel all the good and bad in life along with my characters.

My stories are never waffy or fluffy, though I hope they do have some lighter and romantic moments, but I tend to put Lois and Clark through some difficult times.

I will repeat that I do believe in bringing Lois and Clark through to a safe harbour in the end.

Thank you for listening. Oh, and thanks for the good wishes for my trip.

Yours Jenni